Thursday, September 18, 2008

Saving money during raya shopping

I give my own way on how to save while you can spend during raya season.

  1. Buy discounted item. Save 20%-70%. Usually shopping mall will have discount during festive season. This is the time to buy your baju raya.
  2. Buy long term item. I buy jeans that I intended to use for 4-5 years. Its okay if you buy 1 jeans that cost you RM 100 and above and make sure it is quality jeans. By doing this, I have my jeans for 4-5 years and ended saving by not buying another jeans. I buy a jeans during puasa a years ago and not intended to buy another as the jeans as good as new although I used it almost everyday.
  3. Buy last minute. During last minute shopping, the sellers usually will slash the price aggressively to make someone buy their goods.
Have your own way to reduce raya spending? Share with us..

0 comments: